One of the most exciting ways to experience Castle Combe’s Action Days is on a club stand surrounded by like-minded individuals and fantastic cars. CLUB BOOKINGS CLOSED
Club Registrations are now closed and club passes are now off sale. Passes will be sent out in the post week beginning 21st May. Thank you to everyone who has booked, we are looking forward to welcoming you to Pure Ford! For any enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF A CLUB STAND:
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds in a prominent position
- Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available
- Club Passes allow the driver and up to three passengers into the show at no extra cost
1. Register your club for JDM COMBE 2018 - Registrations Closed
By registering your club, you are complying to the Club Terms & Conditions on behalf of your club which can be found here.
2. Once successfully registered and have told us about any particular requirements, the club admin receive a unique Club Code which you can distribute to your members (please ensure this code is not given out to any non-members). Your members can then book their own club tickets, which will be sent to them at their own address.
3. If you want to book for your members, you can purchase the required amount of club tickets yourself. These will be sent to your address.
4. Admins will receive an email each time a club member has booked using your club code. This is your opportunity to keep track of your members.
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the club admin will need to register per event.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 782417
£15 per car* (Admits the driver and up to 3 Passengers)
Club Tickets must be booked by FRIDAY 4TH MAY** - After this date, we cannot make any amendments to club stands.
Minimum Club Car pitch is 4 cars
PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 40 OR MORE CLUB CARS MAY NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS
*Subject to booking fee